Skip to content
- Seah Chong Seng & Joel (Maniam’s friends)
- Tan Win Win (Klang)
- Tan Cheers Cheers (Klang)
- Wilbur Lim (Klang)
- Selina Teh (Klang)
- Lawrence & Alyssa Ng (Jurong)
- Charlie Teo, Chow San Ching, Dawn Teo, Cheng Yoke Foong (Lim Ah Pin)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Kai Wen (Kampar)
- Guo Wei (Kampar)
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
- Calvin Soo (Kota Kemuning)
- Janice Chan (Adelaide)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Victor Chu (English)
- Bro. Chan Kok Leong (中文)
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
- 2-4th March: Singapore Gospel Campaign by John Moore (Theme: The Greatest Need) at Concorde Hotel.
- 9-11th June: 7th Annual Family Camp at Chefoo Methodist Centre, Cameron Highlands.
- We rejoice with the angels in Heaven over the baptism of Angelle Lee Robles Ilagan Cruz on 27th December 2015.
- May the great God bless and guide her as she continues to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 14 brethren from Ipoh, 2 brethren from Kampar, 2 brethren from Jurong & 3 visitors (Ehgendra, Uthaya & Sarnjitha).
- Thank you bro. Lawrence Ng for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- Bible study begins at 4:30pm (by bro. Albert Koay) and followed by the worship service at 5.30pm.
- There will also be a Sunday school conducted by sis. Jenny Chan.
- Bro. Loh Boon Eng will be preaching on 10th Jan.
- Henry Ezechi who is still suffering from sinusitis. Pray for his speedy recovery.
- Hui Tin who is undergoing another operation on 6th January 2015 for endometrial cancer. Pray for her speedy recovery.
- Spiritual growth of the new converts: Ooi Bee Sim & Angelle Lee.
- Mee Yuen who is traveling back from Adelaide tomorrow.
- Kai Wen who is traveling to KL tomorrow to visit Hui Tin.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.