Skip to content
- Fate & Uno Palma (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Joshua & Jerome (Romel’s sons)
- Margie, Elaine & Rheanne Bien (Romel’s friends)
- Foo Yaw Min & Loh Chow Fong (Daphne Foo’s parents)
- Wong Yoon Mik (formerly Ayer Tawar)
- Tee Ai Vee (Klang)
- Francis, Maureen & Charlotte (Seksyen 17)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
- Jeffery Chan (KL)
- Calvin Soo (KL)
- Kai Wen (Kampar)
- Guo Wei (Kampar)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Ting Kong Eyo (English)
- Bro. Tony Yip (中文)
- 14-16th August: Revival Meeting with bro. Kwan Tai Choom
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chan will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 16 brethren from Ipoh, 1 brother from Kampar (Lam Wei Ming) & 6 visitors (Bonnie, Yee Kei, Yee Ting, Yee Ling, Katie Ooi & Madam Siew).
- Thank you bro. Andrew Koay for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- Bible study begins at 4:30pm and followed by the worship service at 5.30pm.
- There will also be a Sunday school conducted by sis. Jenny Chan.
- Bro. will be preaching on 28th June.
- We rejoice with the angels in heaven for Rachel Villaneuva (Romel’s wife) who was baptized on 17th June 2015.
- Let us continue to encourage her in the way of the Lord.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is recovering from breast cancer.
- Henry Ezechi who is still suffering from sinusitis. Pray for his speedy recovery.
- Surina Ong (Lily Leong’s nephew’s wife) who is suffering from cancer and undergoing chemotherapy. Pray for her speedy recovery.
- Spiritual growth of the new converts: Hiu Tung, Lilia, Romel, Rachel, Melody, Pang Ah Yew & Ow Peng Yan.
- Joyce Chan who is away in Adelaide until August.
- Safe journey for Albert & Anne Koay who are away in Penang.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.