Skip to content
- Mr Siah & son, Joel Siah (Maniam’s friend)
- Fate Palma (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Rachel, Joshua & Jerome (Romel’s wife & sons)
- Wong Yoon Mik (formerly Ayer Tawar)
- Arun (formerly Ayer Tawar)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Chan Kok Leong (English)
- Bro. Victor Chu (中文)
- 8-10th June: Youth Enrichment Seminar at Klang church (Theme: 7 habits for spiritual growth). This is open to all youths age 12 and above. Fee RM20. Kindly contact bro. Khoo Tze Wei to register.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chan will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
- There will be a fellowship dinner at 7pm this Saturday at the church premises.
- This is followed by a sharing on Christian Living Skills (Topic: Managing Your Personal Finances) by bro. Victor Chan at 8pm.
- All are welcome.
- Please bring a friend along.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 13 brethren from Ipoh, 1 brother from Kampar (Lam Wei Ming) & 6 visitors (Bonnie, Yee Kei, Yee Ting, Yee Ling, Katie Ooi & Abram Knelsen).
- Thank you bro. Albert Koay for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Alan Koay will be preaching on 14th June.
- The church offers its deepest condolence to the family of sis. Oo Hong, who returned to the Lord on 3rd June 2015.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is recovering from breast cancer.
- Henry Ezechi who is still suffering from sinusitis. Pray for his speedy recovery.
- Surina Ong (Lily Leong’s nephew’s wife) who is suffering from cancer. Pray for her speedy recovery.
- Spiritual growth of the new converts: Hiu Tung, Lilia, Romel, Melody, Pang Ah Yew & Ow Peng Yan.
- Francis who has decided to rededicate his life to Christ after a long absence from the church.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.
- Growth of the Chinese congregation and for the ongoing Tuesday bible study at Choon Ming’s house.