Skip to content
- Melanie Loh (Janice Chan’s friend)
- Mr Siah & son, Joel Siah (Maniam’s friend)
- Lilia Villaneuva (Romel Villaneuva’s mother)
- Wong Yoon Mik (formerly Ayer Tawar)
- P. Arun (formerly Ayer Tawar)
- Timothy Ting (Subang Jaya)
- Tan Hui Yi (Seksyen 17)
Back With Us This Weekend
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Albert Koay (English)
- Bro. Victor Chu (中文)
- 25th Jan: Annual General Meeting after worship service.
- 6-8th Feb: Gospel Meeting with Rajandran at Kampar.
- 14th Feb: Singing Workshop with Jeffery Chan.
- 18-20th Mar: Annual Family Camp at Cameron Highlands.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 13 brethren from Ipoh, 1 brother from Kampar (Lam Wei Ming) & 1 visitor (Elaine Wong).
- Thank you bro. Henry Ezechi for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Alan Koay will be preaching on 25th January.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is recovering from breast cancer.
- Oo Hong who is suffering from pancreatic cancer. Pray for her speedy recovery.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Qiu Ming who is suffering from cancer and is now admitted in the hospital.
- Maniam who is suffering from vertigo.
- Henry Ezechi who is suffering from sinusitis.
- Henry Lee who has a thyroid swelling.
- Jackee Oo who is recovering from dengue fever.
- Frank & Lily Leong who are away in the US taking care of Debbie and their newborn grandson, Paulo.
- Joyce Chan who is away in Adelaide.
- Spiritual growth of the new converts: Romel, Melody, Pang Ah Yew & Aw Peng Yan.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.