Skip to content
- Melanie Loh (Janice Chan’s friend)
- Diana (Jackoo Oo’s friend)
- Tan Hui Yi (Seksyen 17)
- Wong Yoon Mik (formerly Ayer Tawar)
- P. Arun (formerly Ayer Tawar)
- Adrian, Hui Theng, Arianne & Arielle Koay (Central North, Perth)
- Andrew, Kelly & Emily Koay (Kota Kemuning)
- Chan & family (Bedok, Singapore)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Chan Kok Leong (English)
- Bro. Tony Yip (中文)
- 1st Jan: Thanksgiving Fellowship at 10am in the church premises.
- 6-8th Feb: Gospel Meeting with Rajandran at Kampar.
- 18-20th Mar: Annual Family Camp at Cameron Highlands.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 9 brethren from Ipoh.
- Thank you bro. Ting Kong Eyo for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Calvin Soo will be preaching on 4th January.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Qiu Ming who is suffering from cancer.
- Maniam who is suffering from vertigo.
- Henry Ezechi who is suffering from sinusitis.
- Henry Lee who has a thyroid swelling.
- Chan Kwok Meng who is having sorethroat.
- Frank & Lily Leong who are away in the US taking care of Debbie and their newborn grandson, Paulo.
- Joyce Chan who is away in Adelaide.
- Romel Villaneuva who is back in the Philippines till 4th Jan 2015.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.