Skip to content
- Mr Siah & son, Joel Siah (walk-in)
- Jamerchon (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Fate Palma (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Glory Jane Velasco (Romel Villaneuva’s friend)
- Melanie Loh (Janice Chan’s friend)
- Mr & Mrs Lee (Huey Change’s parents)
- Victor Chu’s mother, aunt and family
- Tan Hui Yi (Seksyen 17)
- Chee Ming (Lim Ah Pin)
- Lawrence & Alyssa Ng (Jurong)
- Wong Yoon Mik (formerly Ayer Tawar)
- P. Arun (formerly Ayer Tawar)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
- Jeffery Chan (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Adrian Koay (English)
- Bro. Victor Chu (中文)
- 22-25th Dec: 27th Youth Development Programme (Theme: Chosen Vessle) at El Sanctuary Malacca.
- 22-25th Dec: Vacation Bible Camp (Theme: The Golden Rule) at El Sanctuary Malacca. Fee: RM 120/child. For registration, kindly email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 22-26th Dec: 年终门徒培训班 (Year-end training course for worker of our Lord in Mandarin) at Klang church of Christ.
- 1st Jan: Thanksgiving Dinner at the church premises.
- 6-8th Feb: Gospel Meeting with Rajandran at Kampar.
- 18-20th Mar: Annual Family Camp at Cameron Highlands.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 9 brethren from Ipoh.
- Thank you bro. Alan Koay for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Ting Kong Eyo will be preaching on 28th December.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Qiu Ming who is suffering from cancer.
- Maniam who is suffering from vertigo.
- Henry Ezechi who is suffering from sinusitis.
- Henry Lee who has a thyroid swelling.
- Frank & Lily Leong who are away in the US taking care of Debbie and their newborn grandson, Paulo.
- Joyce Chan who is away in Adelaide.
- Romel Villaneuva who is going back to the Philippines from 23rd Dec – 4th Jan 2015.
- 14 members who will be travelling to Malacca for the YDP & VBC today, and will be travelling back to Ipoh on 26th Dec.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.