Skip to content
- Mr Siah & son, Joel Siah (walk-in)
- Melanie Loh (Janice Chan’s friend)
- Glory Jane Velasco (Romel Villaneuva’s friend)
- Tony Tan & family (Taiping)
- Ooi Chai Bee, Chiang Loong & Chiang Ling (Klang)
- Ho Chien Chern, Ching Li & Calyn (Klang)
- Ng Yeow Kong & family (Klang)
- Loke Poi Ching & Penny Tan (Kota Kemuning)
- Andy & Willy Ling (Kota Kemuning)
- Andrew Koay, Kelly & Emily (Kota Kemuning)
- Tee Chee Lik & family (Kota Kemuning)
- Sandra Leong (Seksyen 17)
- Tan Hui Yi (Seksyen 17)
- Yeoh Cheang Teik & Phuah Pek Kim (Seksyen 17)
- Victor Ng (TTDI)
- Simon, Timothy & Thomas Ting (Subang Jaya)
- Richard & Priscilla Lee (Cheras)
- See Ing Or & Grace (Malacca)
- Derrick Ng & family (Jurong)
- Leon Tan & Boon Chin (Jurong)
- Lawrence Ng & Alyssa (Jurong)
- Janet Lee (Perth)
- Adrian Koay, Hui Theng, Arianne & Arielle (Perth)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Victor Chu (English)
- Bro. Chan Kok Leong (中文)
- 20th Dec: 2015 Church Planning Session from 10am – 5pm. All are encouraged to attend. Lunch and tea will be provided.
- 22-25th Dec: 27th Youth Development Programme (Theme: Chosen Vessle) at El Sanctuary Malacca
- 22-25th Dec: Vacation Bible Camp (Theme: The Golden Rule) at El Sanctuary Malacca. Fee: RM 120/child. For registration, kindly email:email@example.com
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 18 brethren from Ipoh, 1 brother from Kampar & 1 visitor (Peter Lim).
- Thank you bro. Henry Lee for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Alan Koay will be preaching on 21st December.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Qiu Ming who is suffering from cancer.
- Frank & Lily Leong who are away in the US taking care of Debbie and their newborn grandson, Paulo.
- Filipino brethren who are affected by the recent Typhoon Hagupit (Ruby).
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.