Skip to content
- Mr Siah & son, Joel Siah (walk-in)
- Nina Fok (Jackee Oo’s student)
- Cindy Foo (Jenny Choy’s mother)
Back With Us This Weekend
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Joseph Chan (English)
- Bro. Tony Yip (中文)
- 21-28th Nov: 2nd Myanmar Medical Mission. Please liaise with bro. Richard Lee (012-3307763) if you would like to participate.
- 26-29th Nov: 7th Annual Four Seas Lectureship (Theme: The Spirit & His Sword) at the Jurong church building
- 20th Dec: 2015 Church Planning Session from 10am – 5pm. All are encouraged to attend. Lunch and tea will be provided.
- 22-25th Dec: 27th Youth Development Programme (Theme: Chosen Vessle) at El Sanctuary Malacca
- 22-25th Dec: Vacation Bible Camp (Theme: The Golden Rule) at El Sanctuary Malacca. Fee: RM 120/child. For registration, kindly email:email@example.com
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be moderate the class on the book of John.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at brethren Jonathan & Joshua Chan’s residence.
- Please liaise with them if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 20 brethren from Ipoh, 1 brother from Seksyen 17 (Eric Tan) & 4 visitors (Fate Palma, Uno Palma, Elaine Wong & Wong Chin Hing).
- Thank you bro. Victor Chan for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Yee Guo Wei will be preaching on 23rd November.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Qiu Ming who is suffering from cancer.
- Frank & Lily Leong who are away in the US taking care of Debbie and their newborn grandson, Paulo.
- Calvin, Janice, Guo Shen & Melanie who are sitting for their SPM examination.
- Daughter of bro. Pang Ah Yew who is currently pregnant.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.