Skip to content
- Fate Palma (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Glory Jane Velasco (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Mrs. Tan (Victor Chan’s neighbour)
- Nina Fok (Jackee Oo’s student)
- Siah (walk-in)
- Clint Anderson (Westlake, USA)
- Veronica (Klang/Philippines)
- Lawrence Ng (Jurong)
- Alyssa Koay (Jurong)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Ting Kong Eyo (English)
- Bro. Tony Yip (中文)
- 21-28th Nov: 2nd Myanmar Medical Mission. Please liaise with bro. Richard Lee (012-3307763) if you would like to participate.
- 26-29th Nov: 7th Annual Four Seas Lectureship (Theme: The Spirit & His Sword) at the Jurong church building
- 22-25th Dec: 27th Youth Development Programme (Theme: Chosen Vessle) at El Sanctuary Malacca
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class on the book of Romans.
- Class begins at 8pm.
- The church is stepping up the enrolment of new students for the Sunday School.
- Sis. Hui Yi has designed the banner to advertise the Sunday School and the banner will be put up by September.
- New class will begin on 1st October 2014.
- The teachers had a meeting last Thursday and were assigned to teach in various classes:
- 1) Ladies’ Class – Joyce & Ai Luan
- 2) Children’s Class – Anne, Shirley, Jenny, Mee Yuen, Huey Change & Jackee
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at brethren Jonathan & Joshua Chan’s residence.
- Please liaise with them if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 14 brethren from Ipoh, 1 brother from Kampar & 2 brethren from Jurong.
- Thank you bro. Victor Chu for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Eric Tan will be preaching on 28th September.
- Melody Madrigal Perdiz who has been studying the word of God with brethren Ai Luan, Victor Chu & Romel Villaneuva has surrendered her life to Jesus and was baptized today by bro. Victor Chu.
- May we all continue to encourage her in the way of the Lord.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Maniam (member of the church who was baptized many years ago), currently studying with Victor Chu & has rededicated his life to God. He is also suffering from vertigo.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.