Skip to content
- Timog & Fate Palma (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Glory Jane Velasco (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Lawrence Castillo (Romel Villaneuva’s colleague)
- Nina Fok (Jackee Oo’s student)
- Cindy Foo (Jenny Choy’s mother)
- Clint Anderson (Westlake, USA)
- Leo (Anna Liza’s husband – Philippines)
- Veronica (Klang/Philippines)
- Aloysius & Stella (KL)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Lawrence Ng (English)
- Bro. Victor Chu (中文)
- 19-21st Sept: Gospel Meeting at Kota Kemuning (Theme: An Awesome God, Speaker: Roger Campbell)
- 21-28th Nov: 2nd Myanmar Medical Mission. Please liaise with bro. Richard Lee (012-3307763) if you would like to participate.
- 26-29th Nov: 7th Annual Four Seas Lectureship (Theme: The Spirit & His Sword) at the Jurong church building
- 22-25th Dec: 27th Youth Development Programme (Theme: Chosen Vessle) at El Sanctuary Malacca
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chan will be teaching the class on “If a man dies, shall he live again?” (Job 14:14).
- Class begins at 8pm.
- Please bring a friend along.
- The church is stepping up the enrolment of new students for the Sunday School.
- Sis. Hui Yi has designed the banner to advertise the Sunday School and the banner will be put up by September.
- New class will begin on 1st October 2014.
- The teachers had a meeting last Thursday and were assigned to teach in various classes:
- 1) Ladies’ Class – Joyce & Ai Luan
- 2) Children’s Class – Anne, Shirley, Jenny, Mee Yuen, Huey Change & Jackee
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at sis. Katie Tey’s residence.
- Please liaise with her (010-7111207) if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 22 brethren from Ipoh, 2 brethren from Kampar & 3 visitors (Michael Mak, Henry Elo & Melody Madrigal Perdiz) .
- Thank you bro. Calvin Soo for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Victor Chu will be preaching on 21st September & sharing on his recent mission trip to China.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Katie Tey who is facing some opposition from her family members with regards to her faith.
- Maniam (member of the church who was baptized many years ago), currently studying with Victor Chu & has rededicated his life to God. He is also suffering from vertigo.
- Victor Chu who is travelling back from Hangzhou, China today.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.