Skip to content
- Timog & Fate Palma (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Romel Villaneuva (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Nina Fok (Jackee Oo’s student)
- Melanie Loh (Janice’s friend)
- Tan Hui Yi (Kota Kemuning)
- Jeffery Chan (Kota Kemuning)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Chan Kwok Meng (English)
- Bro. Frank Leong (中文)
- 21-28th Nov: 2nd Myanmar Medical Mission
- 26-29th Nov: 7th Annual Four Seas Lectureship (Theme: The Spirit & His Sword) at the Jurong church
- 22-25th Dec: 27th Youth Development Programme (Theme: Chosen Vessle) at El Sanctuary Malacca
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class on the book of Romans.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at sis. Katie Tey’s residence.
- Please liaise with her (010-7111207) if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 15 brethren from Ipoh, 2 brethren from Kampar & 4 visitors (Elaine Wong, Elise Yee, Lay Pheng & Selina Tey) .
- Thank you bro. Foo Chee Hoe for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Loh Boon Eng will be preaching on 17th August.
- Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Lin (SJCOC member) who is suffering from 3rd stage lung cancer.
- Katie Tey who is facing some opposition from her family members with regards to her faith.
- Maniam (member of the church who was baptized many years ago), currently studying with Victor Chu & has rededicated his life to God.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.