Skip to content
- Melanie Loh (Janice’s friend)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Chan Kok Leong (English)
- Bro. Tony Yip (中文)
- 28-30th July: Inter-congregational Church Camp at Bukit Gambang Resort City, Pahang. (5 members from Ipoh, Kong Eyo, Shirley, Eunice, Janice & Melanie will be participating)
- 2nd Aug: The Christian Young Lady’s Guide to Dating by Chin Pooi Fun at the Kota Kemuning church.
- 26-29th Nov: 7th Annual Four Seas Lectureship (Theme: The Spirit & His Sword) at the Jurong church.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class on the book of Romans.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at sis. Katie Tey’s residence.
- Please liaise with her (010-7111207) if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 15 brethren from Ipoh, 2 brethren from Kampar (Katie Tey & Wei Ming) & 3 visitors (Elaine Wong, Elise Yee & Lay Pheng) .
- Thank you bro. Richard Lee for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Jeffery Chan will be preaching on 27th July.
- This evening is the 3rd gathering with 3 Filipino families at sis. Anna Liza’s house.
- Brethren Henry Lee & Ting Kong Eyo will be spearheading the outreach.
- The church wishes to express it’s deepest condolence to bro. Poh Hee Hong whose brother, David, passed away on 15th July 2014.
- Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Lin (SJCOC member) who is suffering from 3rd stage lung cancer.
- Charles Coates (Four Seas College instructor) who is suffering from cancer.
- Laura Swayne (Patrick Swayne’s mother) who is suffering from cancer.
- Katie Tey who is facing some opposition from her family members with regards to her faith.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.