Skip to content
- Marlon & Christine (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Tan Hui Yi (Kota Kemuning)
Back With Us This Weekend
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Victor Chu (English)
- Bro. Frank Leong (中文)
- 19th July: Teacher Training Seminar by Pam & Hannah Graves at Cheras COC (only for ladies).
- 28-30th July: Inter-congregational Church Camp at Bukit Gambang Resort City, Pahang.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class on the book of Romans.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at sis. Katie Tey’s residence.
- Please liaise with her (010-7111207) if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 14 brethren from Ipoh, 1 sister from Kampar (Katie Tey) & 1 visitor (Elaine Wong) .
- Thank you bro. Henry Ezechi for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Victor Chu will be preaching on 13th July.
- Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Lin (SJCOC member) who is suffering from 3rd stage lung cancer.
- David Poh (Poh Hee Hong’s younger brother) who is suffering from liver cancer and currently undergoing treatment in Hospital JB.
- Charles Coates (Four Seas College instructor) who is suffering from cancer.
- Laura Swayne (Patrick Swayne’s mother) who is suffering from cancer.
- Romel (Anna Liza’s friend) who is suffering from flu.
- Katie Tey who is facing some opposition from her family members with regards to her faith.
- Kok Leong & Jenny who are travelling to Japan this week.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.