Skip to content
- Nina Fok (Jackee Oo’s student)
- Maurice Sim (Albert Koay’s friend)
- Romel (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Faith (Anna Liza’s friend)
- Oo Teng Lye (Kuantan)
- Oo Hong Lee (Kuantan)
- Andrew, Kelly & Emily Koay (Kota Kemuning)
- Alyssa Koay (Kota Kemuning)
- Francis, Maureen & Charlotte (Seksyen 17)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Joseph Chan (KL)
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Albert Koay (English)
- Bro. Victor Chu (中文)
- 28th June: Public Speaking Workshop in Kampar church of Christ by Andy Ling.
- 28-30th July: Inter-congregational Church Camp at Bukit Gambang Resort City, Pahang.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class on the book of Romans.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at sis. Katie Tey’s residence.
- Please liaise with her (010-7111207) if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 12 brethren from Ipoh, 1 sister from Kampar (Katie Tey) & 2 visitors (Elaine Wong & Wong Chin Hing) .
- Thank you bro. Alan Koay for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Victor Chan will be preaching on 22nd June.
- Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Lin (SJCOC member) who is suffering from 3rd stage lung cancer.
- David Poh (Poh Hee Hong’s younger brother) who is suffering from liver cancer and currently undergoing treatment in Hospital JB.
- Charles Coates (Four Seas College instructor) who is suffering from cancer.
- Laura Swayne (Patrick Swayne’s mother) who is suffering from cancer.
- Speedy recovery for Henry Lee & Kelly Koay who are suffering from flu.
- Katie Tey who is facing some opposition from her family members with regards to her faith.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.