Skip to content
- Chan Yoke Yin & nieces (Kok Leong’s sister)
- Nina Fok (Jackee Oo’s student)
- Maurice Sim (Albert Koay’s friend)
- Tan Win Win (Klang)
- Oo Teng Lye (Kuantan)
- Oo Hong Lee (Kuantan)
Back With Us This Weekend
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Andrew Koay (English)
- Bro. Chan Kok Leong (中文)
- 10-12th June: Youth Enrichment Seminar at Klang church.
- 13 & 15th June: Gospel Meeting at Kota Kemuning church of Christ by John Grubb.
- 28th June: Public Speaking Workshop in Kampar church of Christ by Andy Ling.
- 28-30th July: Inter-congregational Church Camp at Bukit Gambang Resort City, Pahang.
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class on the book of Romans.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Cell Group
- Every Tuesday at 7pm, there will be a cell group at sis. Katie Tey’s residence.
- Please liaise with her (010-7111207) if you would like to attend.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 11 brethren from Ipoh, 1 sister from Kampar (Katie Tey) & 2 visitors (Elaine Wong & Selina Teh) .
- Thank you bro. Albert Koay for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Alan Koay will be preaching on 15th June.
- Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor and undergoing further investigations in Hospital Kuantan.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Lin (SJCOC member) who is suffering from 3rd stage lung cancer.
- David Poh (Poh Hee Hong’s younger brother) who is suffering from liver cancer and currently undergoing treatment in Hospital JB.
- Charles Coates (Four Seas College instructor) who is suffering from cancer.
- Laura Swayne (Patrick Swayne’s mother) who is suffering from cancer.
- Travel mercy for Chan Kwok Meng, Joyce & Janice who will be going to Adelaide from 28th May – 10th June.
- Travel mercy for Alan Koay & Daphne Foo who will be away in Sydney from 6-9th June.
- Travel mercy for Chan Kok Leong, Jenny, Kok Leong’s parents & sister who will be travelling to and from KL after church.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.