Skip to content
- Maurice Sim (Albert Koay’s friend)
- Timog Palma, Faith & Uno (Anna Liza’s friends)
- Cindy Foo (Jenny Choy’s mother)
- Tan Ai Kheng (Victor Chu’s mother)
- Tan Hui Yi (Kota Kemuning)
- Victor Ng (TTDI)
- Leo (Philippines)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Foo Chee Hoe (English)
- Bro. Frank Leong (中文)
- 2-4th June: 9th Chinese Asian Bible Lectureship (Theme: 在苦难中仰望神 Trusting God In Times Of Adversity) in Sepang Gold Coast.
- 7th June: “Be A Real Man Of God” bible series at Kota Kemuning church of Christ by bro. Kwan Tai Choom.
- 28th June: Public Speaking Workshop in Kampar church of Christ.
- 28-30th July: Inter-congregational Church Camp at Bukit Gambang Resort City, Pahang.
Philippines Mission Trip
- Bro. Richard Lee will be organising a mission trip to Cebu, Philippines from 22-26th May.
- Those interested, please contact bro. Richard Lee (012-3307763)
- There will be a committee meeting on 10th May, 3:30pm in the church premises.
- All men are invited to the meeting.
- There will be a monthly fellowship on 10th May.
- Dinner will begin at 7pm and followed by a session of sharing at 7:30pm
Friday Bible Class
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class on the book of Romans.
- Class begins at 8pm.
Kampar Bible Class
- Every Thursday, there will be a bible study at the church premises in Kampar at 7pm.
- This Thursday, bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class.
- There will be a fellowship meal prior to the bible study.
- Members who are studying in UTAR are encouraged to invite their friends to attend.
- Members from Ipoh who wants to support this work can arrange a carpool with brethren Victor Chan, Ting Kong Eyo, Chan Kok Leong or Jackee Oo.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 14 brethren from Ipoh, 1 sister from Kampar (Katie Tey) & 2 visitors (Michael Mak & Elaine Wong).
- Thank you bro. Alan Koay for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Victor Chan will be preaching on 11th May.
- Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Tan Ai Hong (Ai Luan’s sister) who is still diagnosed with 2nd stage breast cancer.
- Oo Hong Lee who is diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor and undergoing further investigations in Hospital Kuantan.
- Kong Pooi See (Ai Luan’s staff) who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer. Pray for her salvation as well.
- Lin (SJCOC member) who is suffering from 3rd stage lung cancer.
- David Poh (Poh Hee Hong’s younger brother) who is suffering from liver cancer and currently undergoing treatment in Hospital JB.
- Speedy recovery for Mary & baby Kayleen (Jurong church of Christ).
- Tan Jo Yi who will be commencing her matriculation studies in Perlis.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.