Skip to content
- Rajendran, his cousin & 2 nieces (Albert Koay’s colleague)
- 20 brethren from LAP
- Foo Chee Hoe & Jun Ai (Wangsa Maju)
- Simon, Timothy & Thomas Ting (Subang Jaya)
Back With Us This Weekend
- Tan Hui Yi (KL)
- Alan Koay (KL)
- Daphne Foo (KL)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Chan Kwok Meng (English)
- Bro. Tony Yip (中文)
- 31st Dec: The youths will be organizing a Year End Gathering at 9pm at the church premises.
- Every Thursday, there will be a bible study at the church premises in Kampar at 7pm.
- This Thursday, bro. Chan Kok Leong will be teaching the class.
- There will be a fellowship meal prior to the bible study.
- Members who are studying in UTAR are encouraged to invite their friends to attend.
- Members from Ipoh who wants to support this work can arrange a carpool with brethren Victor Chan, Ting Kong Eyo, Chan Kok Leong or Jackee Oo.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 15 brethren from Ipoh, 3 brethren from Lim Ah Pin Rd & 3 visitors (UTAR students).
- Thank you bro. Alan Koay for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Victor Chu will be preaching on 29th December.
- Speedy recovery for Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Speedy recovery for John Grubb who injured his foot.
- Speedy recovery for Tony Yip who fell and fractured his pelvic bone.
- Speedy recovery for Frank Leong who twisted his ankle.
- Jeffery, Joshua & Jonathan Chan who are travelling back from KL.
- 17 LAP brethren who will flying back to Singapore today & 3 brethren tomorrow.
- Safe journey for Victor Chu, Jackee Oo, Hui Tin, Joyce and Janice who will be attending the Chinese Bible Seminar with Kwan Tai Choom in Klang from 23-27th December 2013.
- Joanne Poh who will be returning to Ipoh anytime this week.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.