Skip to content
- Celina Poh (Poh Hee Hong’s wife)
- Victor Ng (TTDI)
- John Grubb (USA)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Lee Tian Seng (English)
- Bro. Victor Chu (中文)
- 31st Dec: The youths will be organizing a Year End Gathering at 9pm at the church premises.
- Every Thursday, there will be a bible study at the church premises in Kampar at 7pm.
- This Thursday, bro. Victor Chan will be teaching the class.
- There will be a fellowship meal prior to the bible study.
- Members who are studying in UTAR are encouraged to invite their friends to attend.
- Members from Ipoh who wants to support this work can arrange a carpool with brethren Victor Chan, Ting Kong Eyo, Chan Kok Leong or Jackee Oo.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 18 brethren from Ipoh, 3 brethren from Kuala Lumpur, 1 brother from TTDI, 1 brother from Klang & 1 sister from Subang Jaya.
- Thank you bro. John Grubb for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Alan Koay will be preaching on 22nd December.
- The church would like to extend its deepest condolence to Victor Chu and his family for the demise of his father on 11th December 2013.
- Speedy recovery for Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Speedy recovery for John Grubb who injured his foot.
- Speedy recovery for Tony Yip who fell and fractured his pelvic bone.
- Victor Chu and his family for the recent loss of his father.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.