Skip to content
- Celina (Poh Hee Hong’s wife)
- Cindy Foo (Jenny Choy’s mother)
Next Sermon Speakers
- Bro. Chan Kok Leong (English)
- Bro. Tony Yip (中文)
Upcoming Church Events
- 27th Nov – 1st Dec: 6th Annual Four Seas Lectureship (Theme: “Who Is Jesus?”)
- 12th Dec: Gospel Meeting in Kampar Christian Zone with John Grubb
- 13-15th Dec: Bilingual Gospel Meeting with John Grubb
- 16-19th Dec: Youth Development Program (Venue: Starfresh Agro Park, Seremban)
- 16-18th Dec: Young Adults Camp (same venue as YDP). All young adults above age 20 are greatly encouraged to attend. Camp Fee: RM185 (single room) and RM220 (twin sharing).
- The next youth fellowship will be held on 2nd November.
- Bro. Calvin will be updating the youths further.
Friday Bible Class
- Study on “The Book of Romans”, class begins at 8pm.
- Bro. Victor Chu will be teaching the class.
- Every Thursday, bro. Richard Lee will be conducting a bible study at the church premises in Kampar at 7pm.
- There will be a fellowship meal prior to the bible study.
- Members who are studying in UTAR are encouraged to invite their friends to attend.
- Members from Ipoh who wants to support this work can arrange a carpool with brethren Victor Chan, Ting Kong Eyo, Chan Kok Leong or Jackee Oo.
Kampar Evening Worship
- The evening worship went on smoothly with the support of 11 brethren from Ipoh & 1 sister from Kuantan (Mollie Ding).
- We had 5 visitors (students from UTAR) in our midst.
- Thank you bro. Chan Kwok Meng for preaching in Kampar.
- All members are encouraged to participate in the service & invite friends/family in the vicinity.
- As usual, next week’s evening worship will commence at 5.30pm.
- Bro. Jeffery Chan will be preaching on 3rd November.
Away From Us This Morning
- Henry Ezechi who is attending his convocation at UTP.
- Speedy recovery for Poh Hee Hong (012-5053912) who is still recuperating from a mild stroke.
- Lily Leong speedy recovery from pelvic inflammation that has been causing her to have sleepless nights.
- Mollie Ding’s aunt who is suffering from an asthmatic attack.
- Kong Poh See, Ai Luan’s staff who is suffering from 2nd stage tongue cancer.
- Safe journey for Jackee & Hong Lee who are in Shanghai.
- Safe journey for Albert, Anne, Alan & Daphne who are in India.
- Kampar outreach for the success of the ongoing mission work.
- Growth for the Ipoh congregation.